Decora Polycarbonate chocolate mold cylinder fantasy
Top quality polycarbonate chocolate mold, suitable for professional and home use. This mold is extremely strong, durable and offers endless possibilities to unleash your creativity. Its transparency makes it easy to apply unique color patterns using colored cocoa butter before filling it with your favorite chocolate.
Important: make sure your chocolate is well tempered before filling the mold. This ensures that your chocolate creations will be easily released with a beautiful glossy finish.
If tempering chocolate is too daunting to attempt but you still would like to make some delicious bonbons without concern for a glossy end result, then use our silicone chocolate molds. Nice and easy!
- Before first use: wash the mold with warm water and a little bit of dish soap. Use a soft sponge and avoid any abrasive materials. Rinse thoroughly and dry well with soft kitchen paper or a hairdryer. Make sure the mold is completely dry and polish any water marks left using a soft microfiber cloth.
- After use: do not wash the mold with water anymore. If you have any chocolate leftovers, gently warm up the mold with a hair dryer until the chocolate is melted and wipe it out with kitchen paper. The mold will remain a bit greasy and that is OK. The residual cocoa butter will help your next batch to be even more glossy and easily released.
Use and storage tips:
- Do not use sharp or metal tools. A scratch in the inside of the cavities will always be visible on your end product.
- Store the polycarbonate mold in a dry and well ventilated space.
- Article number
- Type of mold
- Chocolate pralines mold
- Suitable for
- Tempered chocolate only
- Maximum temperature
- From -10°C /+14 °F to +50°C/+ 122°F
- 200 mm
- 120 mm
- 20 mm
- Individual cavity size
- 33 mm x 16 mm, h 8 mm
- Number of individual cavities
- 182 g
- Dishwasher safe
There are no reviews written yet about this product..